Monday, October 26, 2015

Week 42 Villa Bonita

Hey guys. 
I´m writing late today because today was transfers and everything was a little bit crazy. I´m still in Villa Bonita though. I was supposed to train a new missionary, but he didn´t show up.  This morning I went to the church to meet all the new missionaries that just arrived. I was there all day in the training meeting getting to know all the new missionaries and was super anxious to find out who my "son" would be. 

It wasn´t until the end of the 6-hour meeting that they read who the companions were, but they never called my name and I just sat there by myself awkwardly while everyone else had their new companions.

What a waste of a P-Day right? Anyway, it´s fine, here I am with 2 other missionaries for tonight. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. I might have a temporary companion for a while until my "son" shows up. I just hope that I can keep working in my area in the meantime. There is too much to do to have any sort of complications.

We have a lot of really awesome investigators that want to be baptized. Chuy´s grandparents will be baptized in the next few weeks for sure. There are also a few other kids that we are teaching that want to be baptized. Everything in my area is amazing. Also, I get to continue being District Leader for this coming transfer.

Tonight I am with Elder Herzog (from my district in the MTC) and his "son", Elder Ruiz.


I don´t have much more to write for this week. It will be interesting to see what happens. I´m excited. I miss you guys and enjoy the awesome fall weather for me!

-Elder Steele



Here is a photo of our zone

Here is the last picture of my district
The Elders are: Me, Elder Morrison, Elder Juarez (my companion), and Elder Calvo.
The Sisters are: Sister Perez, Sister Palmer, Sister Zambrano, and Sister Patraca.



Here are some photos with my comp this morning
Me and my old comp Elder Juarez and Elder Morrison 
Elder Juarez transferred to an area called 4 Milpas, which means 4 cornfields. 
It´s only a small branch and there is nothing there, just 4 cornfields. Pobrecito.

I had to take a picture of the dog chilling on the roof

No comments:

Post a Comment