Monday, September 21, 2015

Week 37 Villa Bonita

Hey guys, 
I don´t have a lot of time this week. Here´s some of the big news.
-We baptized Omar and it was a great experience. The ultimate goal of every missionary here is to baptize a Jehovah´s Witness. Challenge Accomplished.
-I learned a ton as it was my first week being the district leader. I never thought it would be this difficult, and my district has a few problems. Every day the zone leaders call to ask what I am doing to improve my district. Even the president called one day. I have a bunch of ideas that I´m going to use, and hopefully we get things going in the right direction.
-This week there were a bunch of missionaries sent home sick, including one Elder from my district. He was replaced by Elder Morrison, who is from my generation. Now there are three from my generation in my district.

I´m really out of time now and have to make it to an appointment, so that´s it for the week, bye everyone!

-Elder Steele


Here´s a photo that you might like to see. We baptized a TJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment