Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 53 Villa Bonita

Hey guys,

I don´t have hardly any time to write today because I went to Guaymas to renew my visa, and that took up the majority of the day.  It was like 2 and a half hours in bus.  So I´m just gonna put the highlights of the week.  It was a nice change of scenery.   We saw the ocean! I pulled out my camera, but by the time I had it out we couldn't see the ocean anymore. There are a lot of cool desert hills/plateaus covered in cactus. 


Andrea got baptized. This time the water wasn't freezing cold, actually it was almost too hot. Also, her son told her where she was supposed to enter the font, and she thought he meant in that moment. So when we were going to start the baptismal service, she was already in the font, just barely above the ankles though so it wasn't too bad.

We had splits this week, so one day I spent with Elder Morrison in his area, which is the center of Obregón, where all the stores are. It´s a tough area, but we had a lot of success.

During the whole week, we had a lot of success. We had 11 lessons with members present. And the whole district in total had 36 new investigators, which is amazing. My district is doing an amazing job and we´re going to have a lot of baptisms soon. We personally are going to have a 3 or 4 week break without baptisms because we don´t have any planning soon.

I´m really running out of time now. I´ll leave it at this. Have a good week everybody. Congratulations Bryer on your mission call. Suerte amigo, sé que puedes ser un misionero bien suave si te esfuerzas. Toma la iniciativa, sigue el espíritu y vas a ser un buen líder. 

I love you guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment