Monday, June 15, 2015

Week 23 Ahome

Hey everybody! 
This week was a pretty good week for us. We talked to a lot of people in the street and have a ton of referals. Our biggest success is that in the first three days we got 11 new investigators. Throughout the week we were able to get 18 referrals for even more new investigators.

The people here in Mexico really are willing to listen to us. For example, on Tuesday, we were looking for a lady and didn´t know exactly where she lived. We went to ask another lady if she knew her. After we said "buenos tardes" she immediately invited us in to visit with her.

In my 17 weeks in the mission field, I still don´t have a baptism. It´s super sad when you see people get so close but it falls apart. There is one guy is extremely ready to be baptized but we need to talk to his wife and she takes off every time we go and visit. Transfers are next week again, and I hope to stay so that I won´t leave Ahome without a baptism.

Nothing very excited happened this week that I can share. Our bathroom sink broke randomly. Stuff like that always happens. This week my comp and I are gonna work super hard. Have a good week everybody!

-Elder Steele




Serving with a smile

No comments:

Post a Comment