Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 74 Jardines Obregón

This Week was the hottest week I have experienced since last summer. Waking up and looking outside just makes me think "Why do people live here?" Walking outside makes me feel like the sun is baking me, and the wind doesn´t help at all, it just feels like a blowtorch on my face.

The good news is that we brought a bunch of new people to church. After baptizing 9 people last transfer, it didn´t leave us with very many progressing investigators. This week we had Paula, Alondra, David, Arisbeth, and Elizabeth in church, the last 3 being new investigators.

I took a count of all the people that were at church yesterday because of the missionary efforts. In total, there were 21 people that were either investigators, recent converts, less actives, or children of them who are less than 8. All of which, we are visiting. I know it´s just a number, but it made us happy that 25% of the attendance were people that we´ve been visiting.

Sorry for not writing so much this week, we are trying to plan a Family Home Evening that we are going to have in like one hour. I´m out of time though. Take care everybody. I love you guys.

-Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment